Helen is a Business Intelligence Specialist based in Wellington, New Zealand. She focuses on leading projects that empower data users, streamline operations, and increase efficiencies.
She is a passionate advocate for data analysts and is known in the data community for writing beginner-friendly blog posts, teaching, and mentoring those who are new to the tech industry. Her skills were recognised in 2019 when she was named one of AWS’s Data Heroes, which represents the abilities of developers, IT experts, and educators with a passion for analytics and database technologies.
- DataEngBytes 2021 – conference organiser and panelist
- AWS community day 2020 – organiser and co-host
- DEV – community moderator
Recent guest posts
- New features for data analysts in Amazon Redshift
- Modernising with AWS
- Data democratisation and modern data management