Helen is a Business Intelligence Specialist based in Wellington, New Zealand. Her work focuses on empowering data users, enhancing operations, and increasing efficiency.
Known in the data community for writing beginner-friendly blog posts, teaching, and mentoring those who are new to the tech industry, she is a passionate advocate for data analysts. AWS recognised her skills in 2019 when it named her a Data Hero, which honours developers, IT experts, and educators with a passion for analytics and database technologies.
- DataEngBytes 2021 – conference organiser and panelist
- AWS community day 2020 – organiser and co-host
- DEV – community moderator
Recent guest posts
- New features for data analysts in Amazon Redshift
- Modernising with AWS
- Data democratisation and modern data management